01 Feb COVID-19 Update: August 27, 2021
We are currently offering programming and services, over the phone, through Zoom or in person.
Here are some safety measures that you can expect when accessing our services:
- Hand Sanitizer – you will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry to our space;
- Health Screening – you will be asked a set of health screening questions upon arrival;
- Masks – you will be asked to wear a mask. Please bring your own if you have one, and if you do not, we are happy to provide one for you
- Social Distancing – directional arrows and reduced seating are in place to help maintain social distancing.
- All staff members you interact with will be wearing face masks or using Plexiglass protection.
- You will notice frequent cleaning and sanitization of high touch spaces and sanitization prior and following each interaction with a community member.
We continue to support the community residents in the North Rocky View Region, and are asking for everyone’s co-operation in staying home when you are sick.