03 Sep We’re Back!
Fall Program Safety Protocols and Procedures
We are excited to be able to offer in-person programs at our Airdrie location ONLY for families starting in September! Our team has put many hours into planning how we can offer the programs our families have come to expect while keeping everyone safe and healthy. Families will be expected to adhere to the following guidelines so that we can keep our programs running for as long as possible. We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you all soon!
- All previous drop-in programs will now be registered and will run in 6-week sessions. This will allow us to maintain consistent cohorts of people.
- Parents/Caregivers can register online until the maximum number of participants is reached. In order to allow as many people access to the programs as possible, participants will not be allowed to register for two consecutive 6-week sessions. Waitlists will also be created for programs.
- All adults will be required to wear a mask while at Community Links. If an adult does not have their own reusable mask, a disposable mask will be provided once they enter the building. Children will not be required to wear a mask but may choose to do so.
- Upon entering the building, participants will be directed to stand at one of the hallway markers until it is their turn to enter the program room. Before entering, the Facilitator will ask each participant to complete a health screen.
- Upon entering the room, all adults and children will either use hand sanitizer or wash their hands at one of the sinks.
- Snacks will not be offered in any of the programs and any snacks brought from home will need to be eaten in the hallway. Children will need to sanitize or wash their hands before and after eating.
- All toys and equipment will be thoroughly sanitized after each program by our staff.
- We will also be offering registered workshops throughout the year. Most of these workshops will be offered in person to adults as well as via Zoom.
**Please Note: If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness you will not be permitted to attend any programs or workshops and if you begin experiencing any symptoms during a program, you will be expected to leave immediately and to contact Alberta Health Services. The above guidelines will be reviewed regularly and are subject to change when deemed necessary. **