16 Mar Covid 19 Announcement – Update
As of Monday, April 6, 2020:
Community Links will continue to support residents within North Rocky View Region including Airdrie, Beiseker, Crossfield, Irricana and surrounding North Rocky View County.
The following are adjustments being made to existing programming in light of the COVID-19:
- Community Links will maintain Intake Services for all areas by phone or email.
- The Income Tax Program will continue with modifications. Please call or email for more information.
- Family Child Care Program (Dayhomes) currently remains in place and child care spots are available for children 0-12 years. Please visit our website to fill out an online application or call us for more information.
- Parent consultations are being provided over the phone.
- Volunteer Services will be adjusted. Please call or email for more information.
- Counselling Services:
- Sessions will be available via phone;
- *NEW* Starting April 6th, 2020, Call-in Counselling will be available via phone 403-945-3900; Monday to Friday (10:00am-Noon and 1:00pm-3:00pm). If you need to talk to someone, please give us a call.
- Family Violence Services:
- We encourage victims of Family Violence to reach out to us for support – we can help. 24-Hour support is available by calling the Family Violence Helpline at 403-234-7233 (SAFE) or the Family Violence Information Line at 310-1818(help is anonymous and available in more than 170 languages). In an emergency, call 911.
- Family Violence programs, including Journey of Change (Treatment Program) and Journey of Healing will continue via phone.
- The following will be suspended for the present time:
- Family Resource Services programming (Registered and Drop In); Educational and fun videos for parents and families are being created. Please visit our Facebook page (communitylinks.ab.ca).
- Groups and workshops;
- Family and Senior Respite;
- School Programming;
- Treasure Vault. Clothing donations are not being accepted at this time;
- Toy & Resource Library. We cannot accept donations at this time. There is no expectation of toys & resources outstanding to be returned.
You can reach us by phone at: 403-945-3900 or 1-866-945-3905 or email: email@example.com during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm with extended hours Thursday until 8:00pm. Closed daily from 12:00 to 1:00 pm).